At Blossom we work together and share our knowledge with a genuine desire to fix it.
- We listen attentively and learn from everyone involved in treatment.
- We collaborate and problem solve with anyone involved in our client’s treatment journey.
- We are confident in our treatment approach and understand how we best can contribute to a client’s progress.
“The only true wisdom is knowing you know nothing.” – Socrates
Whatever It Takes
We aren’t just helping- we are committed. We believe deeply in our mission to change lives.
- We do whatever it takes, no matter what for our team members, clients and parents/caregivers.
- We always consider the effects of our treatment on others and are always responsible for the results.
- We offer help to those who need it.
- We go above and beyond!
“I’ll do whatever it takes to win games, whether it’s sitting on a bench waiving a towel, handing a cup of water to a teammate, or hitting the game-winning shot.” – Kobe Bryant
We are optimistic and motivated but, in the core, it’s much more than that.
- We make an effort in every session to select positivity.
- We feel gratitude in our experiences of positively impacting young children with autism.
- We encourage positivity with caregivers/parents because we understand treatment and the road to results can be long.
- We don’t sweat the small stuff and we draw attention to the positives throughout every session.
- We display contagious resiliency in and out of treatment with our kiddos!
“When life throws you a rainy day, play in the puddles!” – Winnie the Pooh